Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Here We Go!

If you're reading this, thank you for taking the time to look at what we're up to!

This new hobby (my husband would say obsession) began when I started looking for things to decorate my new home. I wanted simple art on canvases, but wanted to find something a little different. Then, at my girls' Bible study group, a friend told me that someone she knew had her entire house decorated with scripture. I've seen a lot of art that references scripture, or hints at scripture, but I was having trouble finding things that I liked that quoted scripture directly.
So, here we are. Weeks later, lessons learned, inventory started. I've created a few pieces that I'm excited about- and memorized a couple of scriptures in the process. Conversations with friends and family led to more and more prints, which led me to bring Angie on board to help me try and make this work.
We're excited about helping you bring the living Word to your home in a new and different way. We know that God's Word is living and begins to work in your life when it is meditated upon, spoken, and Written on Your Heart!
We'll have pictures of all of our inventory soon, and information about how to customize your print with your family name, favorite scripture, and/or favorite colors. All of our prints will be available on gallery-style wrapped canvases, OR mounted on archival quality paper suitable for framing.
For now, here's a preview of some of my favorites...



3 comments:

  1. I love it ladies! I am so proud of you girls! When can I place an order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I love your work ladies!! I really will try to come to your open house- to see you and your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful. Please make more!

    ReplyDelete