Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Crystal Clear

Hey Gang!

It's Laura here.

No canvases today, just confession.

I confess that I am overwhelmed and worried, stressed and anxious, short-tempered and exhausted. All of which are not from my Lord.

I am getting bogged down with deadlines, emails, edits, and all such things. I'm designing Christmas cards in my sleep. I'm pretty sure I have carpal tunnel syndrome, and the other day Sarah Kate begged me to put down the computer.

So I'm trying to manage my time a little more efficiently, and more importantly to lay my burdens before the Lord. That ALWAYS brings me peace. And then He reminds me of why we're doing this...



Isaiah's Story from 31Films on Vimeo.

...and it's all crystal clear again. Praise God for His gentle reminders to my too-quick-to-forget heart.

So ready to meet you, baby!! We're going to get your momma to you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet friend. Your post could have been mine this week. :)

    I love you. I love your heart. I love this video. I love these sweet kids who will be part of our families someday.

    It's all worth it. (although designing Christmas cards in your sleep has GOT to be exhausting. :)

    ReplyDelete