Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deck Those Halls!

I'm one of those weirdos who puts the tree up before Thanksgiving. I blame genetics completely- everyone in my family does it! So since we're already humming Christmas music around here, I thought I'd post some of our favorite new decorations...
I have these two prints framed and hanging in my kitchen. I printed them on fine art paper just for something different and LOVE the way that they turned out.
I actually made this one as four separate prints to put in some frames in our gameroom. (Yes, we decorate every room. Again, I blame genetics.) My mom wanted it as a canvas, so I sized hers as an 8x24. Perfect for decorating small spaces...if you're into that! :)

Remember also that we're doing Christmas cards and canvases for the holidays! They make great gifts!!
Happy decorating!


No comments:

Post a Comment